Tuesday, June 27, 2017

#Girlboss: Summer Edition: Part T W O

Today is the second installment of the Summer Edition of the #girlboss collection! I am so excited to introduce you to my good friend, Heather Sears! Not only is Heather a FANTASTIC math teacher (voted Secondary Teacher of the Year for her district) but - more importantly - she is mother to three beautiful children (two of which I was honored to teach), and wife to husband, Kary.

Heather is a magnificent girl boss because of her passion for healthy skin care...meaning skin care that IS healthy and not toxic like so many other product lines on the market today. She operates @beautycounter_heather and is just a text or email away from answering any of your skin care questions or issues.

I first started trying out Beauty Counter products when Peyton (her middle) was my student a couple of years ago. Pey gifted me with some hand lotion that I STILL am obsessed with, as well as a sampling of the skin care line. In a matter of a couple of weeks I saw a drastic improvement in my skin - both in radiance and in health. I began to slowly add to these samples and now I use the daily skin care line, as well as a twice monthly mask, lip balm, and a delicious-smelling sugar body scrub!

It's ALL GOOD, y'all!

Heather settled on Beauty Counter products after trying MANY and realizing that this line was the best, healthy choice for her fair-complected, sensitive-skinned family. In her own words, " I want better for my family...for your family...for every family. We all deserve better! We deserve safe! I enjoy sharing these amazing products with everyone!"

If you're like me, and you've always been on the unending search for skin care products that truly impact they way you feel and the way you look, please click on her Insta @beautycounter_heather or look her up on Facebook! She'll be MORE than happy to help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Transplanted Adventures!