Tuesday, July 11, 2017

#Girlboss Summer Edition: Part THREE


It gives me SUCH a special thrill today to announce my #girlboss(es) for this edition!! They are two of the most beautiful young women you'll EVER meet!!! I've known them since they were just emerging from their teens and...that's been...not lately. I'll let it go at that, so that it doesn't make me sound like TOO much of a dinosaur!

These two are gorgeous on the outside, but positively stunning on the inside! They are Holly and Kristen, moms to three absolutely ADORABLE little boys who, together, make up Tenly Grove - their brand new online clothing shop! 



They started their business as a way to provide cute, comfortable, affordable styles to ladies, like them, who want an effortless way to be comfy AND fabulous. As they say, "As busy women we have found it difficult in the past to find these type of clothes affordable and accessible. We hope to empower women with confidence and make them feel amazing in our clothing!"

I recently made my first Tenly Grove purchase - a darling white and black striped midi dress - and I'm pretty much obsessed with it! I wore it a couple of days ago and received three compliments just while I was out running errands - including the carhop at Sonic! I would say they are living up to their mission because it was amazing to feel very "put together" wearing something as comfortable as my pajamas - FOR REAL!

Visit their site and then follow them on Insta and Facebook! Not only are their clothes accessible, but so are they! I've had several questions and they are quick to respond, quick to ship, and frequently update their shop with new arrivals!

This is one #girlboss shopping experience you DON'T want to pass up!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Transplanted Adventures!