Wednesday, July 5, 2017

#Girlboss Summer Edition: Part THREE

Y'all! Meet my good friend Chassidy Vissering! She, too, is one phenomenal teacher, but - oh so much more!

She not only created my #girlboss tshirts that I gifted to my first set of ladies, but she is the one who makes ALL of our Wildernest Wear - tshirts, caps, and koozies so far.

If you're a local or a guest of the B&B and you've caught a glimpse of Mike around town, then I guarantee you've seen our shirts! They are pretty much his daily uniform! We both love her designs for their durability, creativity, and complete uniqueness. She created our B&B logo - which we are OBSESSED with - and she can create whatever YOU may like as well, whether it be unique like ours or something you've seen elsewhere and want for yourself.

Her talents aren't limited to just tshirts though! She also creates some truly amazing signs. Since I am a total sign-aholic, a couple of these will be my next purchase from Chassidy! So go follow her Insta @craftychassidy and her FB Crafty Chassidy's. She's the BEST!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Transplanted Adventures!